A List of Meme/Challenge% Categories I will Route

For all Pokémon-related discussion, general speedrunning as well.
Lunar758
Bug Catcher

A List of Meme/Challenge% Categories I will Route

Post by Lunar758 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 am

Hey! If you don't know me, I'm Lunar, I don't take speedrunning to seriously and don't normally play the normal Any% categories, instead, I like to challenge myself, or have a bit more fun, by doing such things, called Meme Categories, or Challenge% Categories. For now, I'm mostly known for previously running/creating a category called Raticate%, and I have a LOT more planned for the future. You guys are able to discuss these among yourselves, or ask any questions you may have. If you would like, you could route these categories that I have listed, or list some ideas of some you would like to see done.

You can either check Here for a more updated list (most likely), or read below for a list of categories. They will also contain information about what I have done in each category.

Pokemon Red/Blue:
  • Raticate% (Complete)
  • Fearow% (Partially Routed)
Pokemon Crystal:
  • Raticate%
  • Furret% (Partially Routed)
  • Dunsparce% (After Pokemon Emerald: Linoone%)
  • Bellsprout%
Pokemon Emerald:
  • Linoone% (In Progress)
  • Breloom%
Pokemon Platinum:
  • Bibarel% (After Pokemon Crystal: Dunsparce%)
  • Staraptor%
  • Luxray%
Pokemon Black:
  • Watchog%
  • Stoutland%
  • Liepard%
Pokemon White 2:
  • Watchog%
  • Stoutland% (Postponed) - Reason: Stoutland gained Double Experience due to Game Switch, I have no motivation to reroute 8 Gyms all over again.
  • Liepard%
Pokemon X/Y:
  • Diggersby%
  • Talonflame%
  • Vivillon%
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire:
  • Linoone%
  • Swellow%
  • Breloom%

---

Information:

Pokemon Red/Blue Raticate%: Raticate% is currently the only fully routed category done so far, it has quite a large popularity amongst the community. This route has come a very long way with improvements, left and right. A Wiki page will be worked on sometime in the future.

Helper(s):
  • Bitalive: A MAJOR help with creating the route in Routeone to help solve problems with fights and menuing issues. Definitely the biggest help!
  • Lemon: Most likely going to be a big help with it. He has thought of some new strategies that may be taken into account.
--

Pokemon Emerald Linoone%: Linoone% Routing will soon begin! Hopefully some people would like to chip in with this category, as I am half blind in Pokemon Emerald.

-

More are to come soon, be sure to ask any questions you have, and i'll get to you as soon as possible.
(Insert Dank Meme Here)

Return to “General Pokémon”