- The rules surrounding Gambatte-Speedrun are official and out of their grace period; this has been the case for a little bit now, but worth mentioning.
- Ruby/Sapphire JPN will be split to Any% and Any% Glitchless due to the discovery of a faster glitched route (exclusive to Japanese copies of the game, as far as we're currently aware).
- Ruby/Sapphire ENG will be renamed Any% Glitchless to match the above changes. There is currently no Any% category for Ruby/Sapphire ENG.
- Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon have updated timing rules for ENG runs. Please refer to their rules listed on speedrun.com
- The new category for Red/Blue/Yellow that follows the original Japanese ruling has been voted to be named Any% Glitchless (Classic).
- The ruling for Instant Text has been changed to "allow" due to the vote, on a trial period of two months. A temporary leaderboard will be opened up to track run progress while the new ruling is tested out and will be merged with the original Any% Glitchless leaderboards if it passes the trial period (poll results leaned towards allowing, so we can't imagine it won't pass, but want to do our due diligence)
- Red/Blue/Yellow glitched categories that weren't listed as Miscellaneous will temporarily be listed as Miscellaneous during this testing period to reduce tab clutter on the leaderboards.
Keep up with the latest news from the Pokémon Speedruns community.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here's a quick update on some changes and discussions we've had the past couple months:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests