Introduce Yourself Here!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Bass
Preschooler

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Bass » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:57 am

Hi I'm Bass. A few of you may already know who I am since I am regularly in some of your twitch chats, but for those who don't I mainly run Paper Mario 64 (All Cards). However, I have been interested in running a Pokemon game on the side for quite a while and will shortly begin learning Soul Silver (Any% and eventually Glitchless). I also enjoy casually racing Crystal randomizers.

My stream - www.twitch.tv/bassdlx

G_heinz
Pokémon Trainer

Post by G_heinz » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:02 am

Kreygasm

Bass
Preschooler

Post by Bass » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:35 am

Hi Heinz OpieOP

SCf3
Preschooler

Post by SCf3 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:44 am

hey guys Kappa /

I'm SCf3 (Ali), I just got into speedrunning Pokemon this past week and I really dig it so far. Right now I'm running/streaming Blue & Yellow Any% NSC. I really like glitched runs, so I want to try learning 151 sometime. I'm also into competitive Melee and Pokemon if you're into that sort of thing.
Kappa

griffinboy775
Preschooler

Post by griffinboy775 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm

I just joined here a little bit ago. I'm griffinboy775 and I'm just getting into speedrunning Pokemon Stadium GLC. It's probably an old category, but I don't mind much. I have a very small following and I usually just do a mix of casual and speedrunning on my stream. I don't have much but I'm excited to see where this takes me. I usually have my girlfriend on skype with me during the stream too so she'll help in keeping the silence to a minimum.

DralZx
Preschooler

Post by DralZx » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Hey I'm Dral!

Just started learning Emerald Glitchless! Nice to meet you all, hope I don't bug you all with boat loads of questions!
PJSalt "The Crit Magnet" PJSalt

Amoeba
Cooltrainer

Post by Amoeba » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi Dral, always nice to see more emerald runners! Nearly every active emerald runner is also active on these forums so feel free to fire away with questions, and I hope abra is kind to you~
~

7hryne
Bug Catcher

Post by 7hryne » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Hi everyone !
Wow, im scrolling the forum for quite a while now and I didn't post here for I registered here.
My name is 7hryne (no one can say it so jus call me the way you want or by my name "Raphaël" it'll be ok) and I try to speedrun some Pokemon games even if the only thing Im good at is resetting Kappa
Im currently working on Emerald 100% with Metarkrai and I speedrun Emerald, Blue NSC and soon some Red any% and Gold (both NSC and any%). Im trying to learn 151 Pokemon at work but I can't understrand it and have no access to youtube there KevinTurtle

Abra is my nemesis. And Mudkip if my waifu. ALL HAIL RAYKAZA

TGH
Preschooler

Post by TGH » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:16 am

Hey everyone I'm TGH, primarily a musician/remixer but just started speedrunning Blue Any% NSC. I don't really have the time nor the patience to run anything else.

HMU for a friendly race or something!

ph1l
Preschooler

Post by ph1l » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:06 am

Greetings :D

my Name is Philipp, I'm 31 Years Old and from Germany. I started Speedrunning the last Weekend, after seeing the "Best of NES" Marathon. I've got so hyped by it, that I got some sources and started reading. For the past few Days, I've started running Pokémon Red and Shovel Knight :) I'm not really good at the moment, but hey, everybody has to start somewhere :D
http://www.twitch.tv/chillwithphil - Speedrun Newbie, streaming almost every Day in the Evening.

SIVIURFY
Preschooler

Post by SIVIURFY » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:40 am

Hello,

I'm SIVIURFY (Smurfy spelled the only way I dont have to put numbers after it) and I just started running Blue Any%NSC and plan to expand once I have a time I'm happy with. Before pokemon I only ran BioShock in which I have WR in 3 categories on console.

thewasher19
Preschooler

Post by thewasher19 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:11 pm

Greetings. I'm thewasher19 and you probably know me from frequenting gunnermaniac3's stream and being on the back couch during the Pokemon runs at the most recent AGDQ. I'm trying to get into Pokemon speedrunning by running Gold Any%
Former Pokemon Sun/Moon Demo% World Record Holder Keepo

Alberkryne
Preschooler

Post by Alberkryne » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:17 am

My name is Alberkryne. Since that is difficult to pronounce, even for me, I go by Alby. I started speedrunning Red Glitchless about a year ago, while in a particularly lite semester at college, and managed to get a PB of 2:13. I took some time away from Twitch in August, and am now comfortable enough in my schedule to return to running. I want to one day run red glitchless at AGDQ. I watch a few different streamers (namely Keizaron, Werster, and Gunner on occasion), but don't usually say much in the chat as I am horrid at starting conversation without sounding like I'm bragging. I will be streaming on Fridays and Sundays. Here is a link to my channel!

tecul1
Preschooler

Post by tecul1 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:10 pm

hello ouo

bikupa
Preschooler

Post by bikupa » Sun May 08, 2016 4:08 pm

Well hello.
I'm bikupa, a 14 year old swedish guy.
I really like speedruns and pokémon. So I thought why not join?
I'll be happy to stay and learn to speedrun.

Pinkpanther01
Bug Catcher

Post by Pinkpanther01 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:47 am

I'm Pinkpanther01 and I hate Mondays...

micheal8901
Preschooler

Post by micheal8901 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 am

Hi im Micheal New to speedrunning really exicted to get started with a run and try it out

cloudydaze93
Preschooler

Post by cloudydaze93 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:50 am

I'm cloudy and this is honestly the first time I've joined forums for actual discussion in at least 4 years. I hope I can provide some decent entertainment for ya'll.

I'll be attempting to run Silver glitchless, Emerald glitchless, and possibly Sun/Moon.

brainmuseum
Preschooler

Post by brainmuseum » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 pm

hi i'm brain, from minnesota! brand new to the community and starting with my favorite pokémon game, FireRed! Check out my stream here;

https://www.twitch.tv/brainmuseum

xxx_qu1ckscope_xxx
Preschooler

Post by xxx_qu1ckscope_xxx » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi, I'm qu1ckscope I've been watching speedruns for 4 years but haven't found a game I want to run yet. However I believe I want to start running emerald, and my favorite fictional character is mitt'thrawn'nurodo Keepo

Antonio94
Preschooler

Post by Antonio94 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:18 am

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here. I've followed Pokemon since my childhood up until Pokemon Black and White. However, I stopped there and I haven't followed the franchise until Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'm still kinda noob in this Pokemon Sun and Moon so I hope to learn more from you guys.
Thanks!

Return to “Social Nonsense”