Pokemon Emerald Bingo (Perhaps)

roushmore917
Schoolkid

Pokemon Emerald Bingo (Perhaps)

Post by roushmore917 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:15 pm

I personally have been obsessed with this game for years, and know nearly all the odds and ends of this game, and I would love to try and start a Bingo board for this game. The problem: Support. It's no fun for one or two people to come together and create something that need so much extra thought and research without feeling like there's people out there who would love to try something like this out. I'd like to dedicate this Topic for supporters of this idea, and idea generating for "tiers of difficulty" in order to create a balanced set of boards, thanks.

roushmore917
Schoolkid

Re: Pokemon Emerald Bingo (Perhaps)

Post by roushmore917 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:17 pm

This is just me personally, but I would be willing to compile a full list of pokemon, locations, and evolutions to help get that part started... Just want to know that someone's behind me before i get all busied up.

Izraill
Preschooler

Post by Izraill » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:10 am

I like this idea. I don't nkow as much as others in pokemon emerald, but I know a little of how the bingo works and how to get it to work, so I can help with that. The first thing to do is to get the information you mentioned and then make a list with all the goals that will be in the bingo.

roushmore917
Schoolkid

Post by roushmore917 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm

As long as I know there are people who would be willing to use this, I'm willing to start the lists immediately

RXFADEZ
Pokémon Trainer

Post by RXFADEZ » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:36 pm

This sounds like it could be quite fun!
(I know it's an old post but still might be good to consider)

Amoeba
Cooltrainer

Post by Amoeba » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:34 pm

We (the emerald community) actualy came together and made this, with the help of some other, more knowledgeable people. We have a v0.1 here http://www.thefastforce.com/page/pkebingo .
Its obviously not finished, but few of us have had the time to test different goals and adjust them if necessary. It still works though, and quite well.
~

RXFADEZ
Pokémon Trainer

Post by RXFADEZ » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:52 pm

I'll be disappointed if Catch Spinda is not in this list Kappa

FillMat
Preschooler

Post by FillMat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi all,

Did anything come of the above?
I was gutted to find that the link above no longer works - my girlfriend and I have been massively enjoying Pokémon randomised bingo races, and would love to expand upon the Red/Blue and Crystal cards that are available on the main speed runs site. Emerald would be a great start!

Any other cards or any interest to make some new cards (I'd love to input too) would be awesome. Please do point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Return to “Pokémon Emerald”