Sanqui's randomizer

The BS that we all know and love
ziegevolk
Preschooler
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by ziegevolk » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Sacredmikey wrote:Not sure what I'm doing to cause this, but I managed to get the first randomizer to work with 100% no issue, but then I've tried to change up what I did and I keep getting a freeze every time a pokemon uses some sort of status lowering attack/something that gives me an ill effect like Sing, or Stun Spore. Any ideas?
I'm having the same exact problem. Whenever a move like toxic or minimize is used, the game freezes. I've tried this on vba-m for PC and jonhGBC for android. Recreated it multiple times on both devices.

Sacredmikey
Preschooler
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by Sacredmikey » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 pm

ziegevolk wrote:
Sacredmikey wrote:Not sure what I'm doing to cause this, but I managed to get the first randomizer to work with 100% no issue, but then I've tried to change up what I did and I keep getting a freeze every time a pokemon uses some sort of status lowering attack/something that gives me an ill effect like Sing, or Stun Spore. Any ideas?
I'm having the same exact problem. Whenever a move like toxic or minimize is used, the game freezes. I've tried this on vba-m for PC and jonhGBC for android. Recreated it multiple times on both devices.

Apparently if you update the types to Gen 6, the game freezes when you use a non damaging attack. Did some testing on it last night, so might want to put that on the things to fix, or put it on that list of things not to do when you use the randomizer. Cheers. b-b

ziegevolk
Preschooler
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by ziegevolk » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Sacredmikey wrote:
ziegevolk wrote:
Sacredmikey wrote:Not sure what I'm doing to cause this, but I managed to get the first randomizer to work with 100% no issue, but then I've tried to change up what I did and I keep getting a freeze every time a pokemon uses some sort of status lowering attack/something that gives me an ill effect like Sing, or Stun Spore. Any ideas?
I'm having the same exact problem. Whenever a move like toxic or minimize is used, the game freezes. I've tried this on vba-m for PC and jonhGBC for android. Recreated it multiple times on both devices.

Apparently if you update the types to Gen 6, the game freezes when you use a non damaging attack. Did some testing on it last night, so might want to put that on the things to fix, or put it on that list of things not to do when you use the randomizer. Cheers. b-b
Thanks man! I'll try that out. Much appreciated.

Eridanus
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by Eridanus » Sun May 10, 2015 1:38 pm

please fix this.

how do I geto ff this wild ride
Attachments
what.gif
what.gif (18.84 KiB) Viewed 6668 times

User avatar
froggy25
Bug Catcher
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:05 am
Contact:

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by froggy25 » Sun May 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Yeah, Rage goes to 1/256 accuracy if you miss it even once

phantomness
Preschooler
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by phantomness » Wed May 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi Sanqui,

Thank you for making such a great randomizer!

I don't know if this is a bug, but I trained a Shellos from Lv. 10-30 and it did not know mud-slap or learn mud bomb.
Also training a Metang from Lv. 15-30, it hasn't learned Pursuit, Miracle Eye or Zen headbutt but it did learn Bullet Punch at level 32. In addition, Metang can still be poisoned by poisonpowder, although not by poison sting/sludge.
In addition, I noticed that the move Spark doesn't seem to be in the game as neither Pachirisu or Shinx have learned it after grinding from level 10 to 30.

luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by luckytyphlosion » Fri May 15, 2015 1:11 am

The randomizer only adds the respective Pokémon, not the moves that the Pokémon can learn.

The PoisonPowder thing is a bug, though.
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

phantomness
Preschooler
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by phantomness » Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Sorry to submit another bug report...
Training an Aegislash and it can be poisoned by both Poisonpowder and Poison Gas.
Also, oddly enough, Wormadam is resistant to Aurora Beam despite being a grass/bug type and having that form.
And Bisharp can be poisoned by Toxic. Bastiodon can also be poisoned by Toxic.
Skarmory can be poisoned by Poisonpowder and Poison Gas.

megaelix
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:57 am

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by megaelix » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Hello I'm megaelix and just gonna ask and make a request what pokemon game are you going to make randomizable next can you make it pokemon fire red leaf green or pokemon yellow. Also thank you for making the randomizer I use a tablet so it's my only way to do randomizers I was so happy when I found the randomizer.

phantomness
Preschooler
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by phantomness » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello Sanqui,

Is the web page with the randomizer down at the moment? I've been trying to access it yesterday and today with no luck.

Thanks,
Phantomness

Sanqui
Jr. Trainer
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 am
Contact:

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by Sanqui » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, sorry, my server is down at the moment. It's super annoying to me too. I'll probably get an actual VPS for my stuff, including the randomizer, soon.
I am the person who has ruined Gold Glitched forever and seconhandedly, Red NSC too
Ask me to make a dumb romhack for you!
Image

Jul, a board.

BakaBoss
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:22 am

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by BakaBoss » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:24 am

Sanqui do you have any plans to add pokemon ruby sapphire emerald fire red and it leaf green into the randomizer

ChaosBringer41
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by ChaosBringer41 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:24 pm

What happens to the moveslists of the randomized Pokemon on your randomizer?

Do they use the moves of a Red version Pokemon originally programmed, or is it a custom moveslist?

I'm not that good at hacking the games, so I can't find out for myself!

luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by luckytyphlosion » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:01 pm

The movesets and tm/hm capability are chosen at random; custom movesets haven't been implemented yet.
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

Cyberk999
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by Cyberk999 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:33 pm

I have an absolutely crazy request. Try and hack Pokemon yellow and make it inversed of the types. If you've done this before let me know. And if it is not able to be done, try and randomize the starter gotten in yellow with the sprite change as well if possible. I just want something crazy, something insane. Plz if possible make my day....or week depending on when you respond....

phantomness
Preschooler
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by phantomness » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi Sanqui,

Doublade can still be poisoned by Poison Gas (it was from a TR Grunt's Garbodor). Also, Doublade was able to be Wrapped by a wild Lickilicky...

The_MicklePickle
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by The_MicklePickle » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:56 am

Hey how long to you update and add in pokemon yellow and maybe gold

User avatar
Swedra
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:52 am
Contact:

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by Swedra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:56 am

Hi, i have two questions:

1. Is this randomizer still being worked on? I've had a lot of fun using it!

2. Is the crash when using non-damaging moves after types/moves(?) to Gen6 fixed?
Strip the flesh! Salt the wound! *Manical laughter*

Keizaron
Site Admin
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:13 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by Keizaron » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Darkforce002 wrote:I've testing this randomizer, and i'm loving it so far. My only complaint is Pokemon from Gen 2 and up don't learn TMs they should learn like; Volcanion not learning Water Gun, and Garchomp not learning Submission (as Brick Break didn't exist yet).
It's a randomizer. What they learn is random.
phantomness wrote:Doublade was able to be Wrapped by a wild Lickilicky...
Ghosts can still be wrapped and have the effects of wrap, but not take damage. Gen 1 is cool like that.

TopOfAllWorlds
Preschooler
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: Sanqui's randomizer

Post by TopOfAllWorlds » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Is this still being worked on?

Post Reply

Return to “Randomizers and Rom Hacks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest