PSR Fantasy Futbol/Soccer Premier League

We all play games all the time and this forum is no exception.
Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

PSR Fantasy Futbol/Soccer Premier League

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Taken from Luckless:

We have now created the Fantasy League for the 2014/15 Premier League season;

You can join it using this link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-lea ... 1019-25425

Or if that didn't work you can just make a team at the website itself and use the code 81019-25425 in the Leagues tab to join :)

Please PM Cooltrainermichael if you would like to join the Skype group for updates/general soccer discussion. We usually discuss all live games, even outside premier league, so feel free to join! Don't have to be an expert, and we'll provide links so that you can keep up with any good games on!
El.Psy.Congroo.
Image Image Image Image Image

Luckless
Site Admin

Re: PSR Fantasy Futbol/Soccer Premier League

Post by Luckless » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:40 pm

7 people in the league already Kreygasm

TriHard H TriHard Y TriHard P TriHard E TriHard
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Just a reminder, still have time to join! Premier league season starts tomorrow~
El.Psy.Congroo.

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:59 pm

You can also still join if you missed the start of the season! It's no different, just join and you will be added to the league list after the next gameweek OneHand better hurry though cause if you only just create a team now you'll miss out on the points you could've got from the first week or two.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:15 pm

2015/16 season starting in less than 24 hours. Here's the new link: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-lea ... 0567-12032

and the new code is 40567-12032

If you were in the league last season you'll be automatically added when you login normally anyway.
Currently we have 8 people in the league.

Also the skype group still exists so you can still PM about it just as the OP says ;)

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Gonna do the annual post on here early this time, 2016/17 season starts August 13th, but the new fantasy league site is already up!

Use this link to automatically join the league when you sign up: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?auto ... 9971-30156
This year's league code is 89971-30156

If you were in the league last season blah blah, I'm sure you know the drill by now.

I'm not in the Skype group anymore though and it kinda died anyway along with Skype in general. Let me know if you're interested in a group on our new overlord program called Discord, if there's enough interest then that could be a thing.

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:11 am

Fantasy Premier League starts August 11th (technically today for me) sorry for the late post.

2017/18 league code is 499562-118808

auto-join link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?auto ... 562-118808
Luckless wrote:
Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:59 pm
You can also still join if you missed the start of the season! It's no different, just join and you will be added to the league list after the next gameweek OneHand better hurry though cause if you only just create a team now you'll miss out on the points you could've got from the first week or two.

Return to “Forum Games”