Tidying up the PSR team and the list of speedrunners

Feedback relating to the forum and wiki.
spitfire
Bug Catcher

Tidying up the PSR team and the list of speedrunners

Post by spitfire » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Just going through both the wiki and the PSR team and I was finding a lot of either inactive runners, or runners who no longer do Pokemon speedruns.

Was thinking it would just look tidier and be more accurate if it had active runners in it, maybe be something we clean up every six months to keep it looking fresh and not stale.

Thoughts?

Keizaron
Site Admin

Re: Tidying up the PSR team and the list of speedrunners

Post by Keizaron » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:15 pm

I agree. Start with xspitfire08x Kappa

Amoeba
Cooltrainer

Post by Amoeba » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:24 am

I actually tried doing this on a test page a few weeks back. Gave it up as a bad job, mostly because I wanted an easy and short way to list "games that you run" and couldn't figure one out. Also wanted to go through and remove inactive runners, but this was completely based on my own opinion.
Could see some people getting anal about what counts as inactive, but otherwise I'd like to see the page get cleaned up myself. I remember there being a lot of people who had put games that they planned on running in their description, but then never actually ran them.

Here's the test page I fucked with, can't remember exactly how much I got done before I got bored: http://wiki.pokemonspeedruns.com/index. ... runnerPage
~

Gamefandan
Preschooler

Post by Gamefandan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:52 am

Wow not among the list of people designated who play snap despite my 100% world record and the fact that Spark hasn't played in months. I'm so triggered right now. Kappa

luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer

Post by luckytyphlosion » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:00 pm

geez don't need to put every game werster ran, just say "All but DPPT and Gen 5+"

Oh you could also put the really long games into hover over things
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

Amoeba
Cooltrainer

Post by Amoeba » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Gamefandan wrote:Wow not among the list of people designated who play snap despite my 100% world record and the fact that Spark hasn't played in months. I'm so triggered right now. Kappa
Please, I did this ages ago, so it doesn't have anyone who added their details after I did it.
luckytyphlosion wrote:geez don't need to put every game werster ran, just say "All but DPPT and Gen 5+"

Oh you could also put the really long games into hover over things
B-but then it wont match.
Not to mention that the list of games he hasn't run is almost as long.
But the hover over thing could work, if I knew how to do that :3
~

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”