Affiliate request with Glitch City Laboratories wiki

Feedback relating to the forum and wiki.
Torchickens
Preschooler

Affiliate request with Glitch City Laboratories wiki

Post by Torchickens » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi, I'm Torchickens (or ChickasaurusGL). I'm an admin of the website Glitch City Laboratories.

Can we be affiliates please? By this I mean we add an 'affiliates' section to the sidebar of our wikis linking to each other.

As both the GCL wiki and the Pokémon Speed Runs wiki cover Pokémon glitches/exploits, I thought it would be great if we could be affiliates.

This would help spread traffic as I feel people interested in speedrunning are likely to be interested in glitches, and people interested in glitches in general may be interested in speedrunning.

Thanks, :)

Note that the contents of our wiki is a little outdated and some things are broken. I'm sorry if this is distracting. I'm working on updating it.

Dabomstew
Site Admin

Re: Affiliate request with Glitch City Laboratories wiki

Post by Dabomstew » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:07 am

After talking it over with the other admins we think this is a good idea and would like to go through with it.

Did you want to use affiliate image links or just text links? Either is fine really, but we don't have an affiliate-sized image to use yet.

Torchickens
Preschooler

Post by Torchickens » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Just text links is fine (but if both of us made an affiliation image at some point that would be cool).

I will go ahead and add a link to this wiki on the Glitch City Laboratories sidebar, then.

Dabomstew
Site Admin

Post by Dabomstew » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Alright, done on our end as well. If you want any minor details changed let us know, looks good on your end.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”