Conquest homies WW@

Dawtm
Schoolkid

Conquest homies WW@

Post by Dawtm » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 am

I know no one speedruns this game anymore but I figured id list some information about it.

The Team I use:
Hero/Heroine: Eevee>Jolteon
Oichi: Jigglypuff>Treeko(if you dont get magikarp)
Kenshin: Gallade
Rikyuu: Darumaka>Darmanitan
Takayori: Magikarp>Gyarados(can ditch for treeko and grab someone else instead)
Masatoyo: Drillbur>Excadrill

People i use but ditch:

Motoharu: Pansage
Shingen: Rhyperior
Muneshige: Starly>Staravia

Stats in this game are randomized, but they dont have a huge imapact on the game but magikarp needs to have 9-12 attack so it can evolve into Gyarados in time. From Veekun about Base stats,
"Base stats in Conquest are derived from calculated level 100 stats from the main series. Attack matches either Attack or Special Attack, usually depending on the main-series damage class of the Pokémon's move but occasionally breaking from that if the other stat is much higher. Defense matches the average of Defense and Special Defense. HP and Speed are the same."

So far no one (unsurprisingly) has did a run of the post game content, but PSR does list them as separate categories. The main category is "The Legend of Ransei" which is just using the base New Game from the main menu.

the IGT is amazingly accurate, but on the other hand the game sometimes doesn't save the igt sometimes so real time is used untill there is a consistent way to get the IGT to show up.

The fastest known time is 3:00:30 by Vincento341 who uses a different route then me. Though if anyone actually tried at this game, they could probably get it as low as 2:30:xx

You deal more damage from greatest to least Behind>Sides>Front

Only Hero/Heroine (you) can recruit other famous warriors and warlords to your army.

The position of your army in a battle is depending on what the formation is. so if you have 3 famous warriors/warlords then 2 your position in battle will be different. Sadly you cannot organize your army.

That basically concludes it all from what I know. If you need more info about the game it would be best to try it yourself in game but ill try my best to help.
Will hold wrs for food. I also stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/dawtm

Return to “Pokémon Conquest”