- Timing is by RTA, where timer starts when "Yes" is selected after name and gender entry and ends when the game fades to white into the credits.
- Saving and quitting (S + Q) is allowed.
- Use of the English patch is allowed. You must use the Artemis251 English patch.
- The Super Game Boy peripheral for the SNES runs at an inaccurate framerate, and is therefore banned. Super Game Boy 2 is allowed, however.
- The only allowed emulator is the latest release of Gambatte-Speedrun with a GBC bios image.
- All other emulators are banned.
- If using emulator, using save states and speedup for any reason (including reaching the New Game screen faster) is not allowed.
- Using emulator to create custom palettes that are not usable on any kind of official console is not allowed.
- If using emulator, you must do one of the following to prove your run is using the correct emulator:
- Hard reset the emulator using Ctrl-R or the menu option before the start of every individual attempt, and include the footage of that reset in your run submission video
- Capture the entire emulator including the window border for the submitted video. An example can be seen here:
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest