All emulators are hidden for this game by default, as all emulators play this game faster than any console can, and therefore do not produce accurate results, or provide fair competition.
- Timing starts on the first input on "Play in Pokepark" and ends on the first full black frame after clearing of last textbox of Mew before credits.
- Saving and quitting (S + Q) is allowed.
- Runs must be done on English version.
- Password features are not allowed (Surfboard, Balloons and Snowboard)
- The approved emulator is Dolphin 5.0.
- All other emulators are banned.
- If using emulator, using save states and speedup for any reason is not allowed.
- Using emulator to create custom palettes that are not usable on any kind of official console is not allowed.
- If using emulator, the entire emulator, including the window border, must be captured and visible. An example can be seen here: