are we ever adding stadium 2 to the leaderboards?

Maquina_azul30
Schoolkid

are we ever adding stadium 2 to the leaderboards?

Post by Maquina_azul30 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Hello guys, I was just wondering if there is ever gonna be a leaderboard section for Stadium 2. I know that the problem before was not having VODs on the runs but JazzyChoi1991 seems to have a VOD now http://www.twitch.tv/uoyzeldamarathon/c/2067398 (2:28)

I myself also completed my first run here is the VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/maquina_azul30/c/5118666 (2:30)

Hopefully this being added to the leaderboards bring more competition to the game.I don't know if there are any other runners for stadium 2 but I think Werster, 5upa, Flare, and CTM did it at some point. If there are any more runners let me know!

Tell me what you guys think

Luckless
Site Admin

Re: are we ever adding stadium 2 to the leaderboards?

Post by Luckless » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 pm

There is a Stadium 2 leaderboard here, it just isn't linked to the fancyboards right now. There are a few other games that also arn't on the fancyboards such as some of the Mystery Dungeon games, Ranger and Battle Revolution. No specific reason as to why, we just haven't got around to adding them. It'll be another thing to add to the agenda along with the recently announced plans for leaderboards amongst other things.

P.S. I added those times that you linked ;) a couple other people that you mentioned haven't been added due to reasons like consent and technicalities.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Image Image Image Image Image

Maquina_azul30
Schoolkid

Re: are we ever adding stadium 2 to the leaderboards?

Post by Maquina_azul30 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:33 am

Oh, thanks luckless didn't know there was an actual leaderboard

Return to “Pokémon Stadium 2”