Anyone plan to actually complete a listable run of this?

Site Admin

Anyone plan to actually complete a listable run of this?

Post by Luckless » Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 pm

So from what I can tell, this game has had some completed runs of it in the past, but the leaderboard is not being made on the wiki page because the runs either don't have VODs of them or we don't have the consent of the runners for us to add just them specifically to the leaderboard.

A couple months ago I got bored one day and decided to try and figure out what a leaderboard would look like if all the times that either have no VOD or no consent were added. The reason I haven't actually made the leaderboard on the wiki myself is because:
  • for some of them I don't know whether they were on console or emulator.
  • I wasn't sure how to categorize Sanford_Kelly's 2 runs because one is his PB on emulator and one is his more recent PB on console.
  • I couldn't find a way to get consent to add any of the runs that I found VODs for and usually leaderboards are only added if the majority of them have that.
Here's what I came up with:

Code: Select all

March 25, 2013

2:35:35 (Emulator)
December 18, 2012

December 2013

2:42:01 (Console)
February 1, 2013

December 5, 2012
Part 1: Part 2:

I feel like if someone actually got a run in this that they highlight and are happy having it listed, we could probably figure out something and put this on the wiki. So is anyone planning to get a listable run?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Image Image Image Image Image

Re: Anyone plan to actually complete a listable run of this?

Post by heero_fred » Sun May 11, 2014 3:12 am

I know that has done some Stadium 2 runs, his PB (according to his info section) is 2:28:21 on emu, could not find a VOD

EDIT: Looking at the date Jazzy has on his info and the time, the UoYZeldaMarathon run is Jazzy's >>

Return to “Pokémon Stadium 2”