Pokemon Weekly Puzzle Challenge! Task #2

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Pokemon Weekly Puzzle Challenge! Task #2

Post by Shenanagans » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:50 am

It's Sunday, you know what that means! For this challenge the official deadline will be Next Sunday the 6th at 11:59 PM EST, as I was too busy today to post this earlier! As with every week the top 5 times will appear in a highlight video (I am currently working on week 1's) and all times will appear on the PWP leaderboards!!

Task 2: Poison a ghost!

Timing ends when the text box "Enemy ______ was poisoned" appears (Where ____ is a ghost)
Universal Rules:

Current No Save Corruption Rule-set

Timing begins upon pressing "Continue" after reloading the saving for Brock Skip

Before creating this save you can do anything except for the following:

- Select Charmander or Squirtle as your starter
- Catch a pokemon
- Advance past the pewter/route 3 boundary
- Beat brock
- Level past level 8
- Activate a trainer fly

Timing ends when the Task is complete!

Additional Rules:

No Cooltrainer Glitch

Make sure you link me a video of the challenge being completed (I suggest an unsolicited Youtube video or an Alt Twitch Account highlight). Remember this is a competition, so if you publicly showcase your run others may steal your route.

Contacting me:
1) Discord: Send a PM to Shenanagans. If you are in the PSR discord you can find me there.
2) Twitter: @ShenanagansSmash tweet at me that you have a video and I will add you to DM it to me.
3) Twitch PM: Send a message to "Shenanagans_" on twitch. This is not the best way to reach me as many messages get sent to spam...
Feel free to follow me for all your Pokemon Resetting Needs!

Image Image Image

Return to “Pokémon Red/Blue”