Copypasta

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Dabomstew
Site Admin

Copypasta

Post by Dabomstew » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am

"Right now i'm in a really big poop mode because everything is poop. My runs are poop, my execution is poop, the only thing that's not poop are you guys. You guys are the toilet paper that can wipe away the poop that I'm feeling right now. So thank you for being my toilet paper. Although that sounds kinda weird cause that means I'm using the viewers, so nevermind forget I said that. Think of yourselves more as like a fabreeze or something, to remove the stench of poop from- OK I'M DONE" ~ CTM 2014

Dabomstew
Site Admin

Re: Copypasta

Post by Dabomstew » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:35 am

Shenanagans_, A.K.A. the guy who made Pokemon blue 151 with underflow a thing. He staunchly has neutral feelings using Real-Time for Pokemon games. He believes that if we are playing the game, that it then makes sense that we should not care about a useless arguement. He also believes that playing the game should be about having fun, not getting the "best time" and doing a 151 run without item underflow. I love watching Pokemon speedruns, and I will always watch no matter what, but I just want Shenanagans_'s wise opinion to be considered rather than just pushed aside by other runners. This isn't just any literal who, this is Shenanagans_, God of Pokemon Blue 151 with item underflow Speedrunning. His opinion should be, in my opinion, regarded highly.

abitalive
Super Nerd

Post by abitalive » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

You're the one playing pokemon thousands of times on end without being bored by adding an arbitrary timer. WHy the fuck are you speedrunning this game? Do you have a passion for grid-lock rpgs, menu button mashing & rng? Ciao fucknuts

Tigerkyle
Bug Catcher

Post by Tigerkyle » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:37 pm

The Level 6 Male Nidoran is basically the Alpha Nidoran of the Nido bush. All the Level 4's are like, they wanna become a Level 6 one day but they just can't. The level 6 Nido will naturally be around the most Females because that has the higher fitness and has the higher chance of reproducing and passing on it's genes. So basically when you find a bunch of Females they're usually around the Alpha Male Nidoran which is the level 6 and occasionally you'll see the isolated level 4 Nidorans that are just lying around on the outskirts because they try to challenge the Alpha Nidoran and that's why you'll randomly see those level 4 and you're like "oh my goodness it's a level 4"." ~ CoolTrainerMichael 2014

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 am

it was the third night of AGDQ, and Werster lay awake in his bunk bed. He struggled in vain to sleep but all he could manage were stolen moments of rest between his thoughts of that kiss he had shared with Tigerkyle1 following his victory at obtaining the "Tails Adventures" world record. He knew that all that separated Tigerkyle1 and himself were a few inches of concrete, but it might as well be an ocean. What did that kiss mean? why did he long for more? These thoughts fogged his mind, like a lustful mist. Werster felt his hand sliding down to the growing bulge in his boxers. Almost instinctivly, he felt himself carassing his penis and imagining it was Tigerkyle1's palms massaging his erection. For a brief moment, he forgot he was laying alone in that small bed, and that he was with Tigerkyle1. Alone, on a white-sandy beach, nestled in some quiet tides of the Pacific - the sea rhythmically lapping in the distance and his head safe in Tigerkyle1's lap.
Feel free to follow me for all your Pokemon Resetting Needs!

Image Image Image

Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Like okay, when you ask « Is this a WR », I have 2 options. No, sorry, i have 3 options. Number 1, I say « Yeah, sure, this is a WR ». And I sound like a douchebag, for considering what is not a legit category, what is complete bullshit, what isn’t the best time, what we don’t know, what is a shit run, what isn’t optimized, what is complete garbage, what is a new game, that is complete shit, nothing to do with anything, and I sound like shit. My 2nd option is to say « No, this isn’t WR ». Then you’re gonna ask what WR is and then that loops back into the same question. Nobody knows, I have no idea, this game sucks, it’s not optimized. My 3rd and final option, which considering the first two are both terrible, is to tell you WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS YOU ARE! - Werster
El.Psy.Congroo.
Image Image Image Image Image

Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:54 pm

RNG is a gateway hack of the worst kind. It's a cheap cheat, a clusterfuck of numbers and letters that aren't very well organized by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive numbers faggotry and LEGAL POKEMON. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that RNG itself, regardless of their opinion, is cheating.
El.Psy.Congroo.

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:51 am

JTMagicMan A.K.A. the guy who made resetting before Goldenrod a thing. He staunchly has neutral feelings using Real-Time for Pokémon games. He believes that if we are playing the game, it then makes sense that we should not care about a useless argument. He also believes that playing the game should be about having fun, not getting the "best time" and doing a Heart Gold Speedrunarino. I love watching Pokémon speedruns, and I will always watch no matter what, but I just want JTMagicMan's wise opinion to be considered rather than just pushed aside by other runners. This isn't just any literal who, this is JTMagicMan, God of clicking the Home button in HeartGold Speedrunning. His opinion should be regarded highly.

Image Image Image

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 am

The CP porygon thing.

http://pastebin.com/knsiaZch

Image Image Image

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 am

Come On and Slam KevinTurtle
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 am

When ctm  gets  red bar , my hand automatically goes to the dick. I stroke the dick in  rhythm  with  the Wee ooh Wee ooh, all becoming yolo.

Image Image Image

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:11 am

It was the run CTM said to himself as he saw the level 8 stats, 16/11/15/13. Everything he could have ever dreamed of! This nidoran would be the catalyst to 1 5 0. Route 3 run started out perfectly. Leer. Horn attack. The bug catcher has fallen. Never knowing what hit him and his bugs like a truck on the frigid freeway. Then came shorts guy, the final boss standing in this nidoran’s path. But A was prepared for this battle. The rat winced in pain. As did the ekans, which put up quite a battle leaving our protagonist at only 2 health! But the battle was won. A moved forward the siren sounds telling him not to bother healing. The next fight was easy anyways 4 simple bugs. Nidoran appeared from his ball. Horn attack easily slayed the first two bugs. All A could hear was the Wee Ooh of sirens in the background. He did not realize he sealed his fate. A did not realize his nidoran missed a horn attack and was hit by 2 string shots by the weedle and when the caterpie appeared nidoran was slain by 2 tackles. With the second landing a critical hit! A was devastated, but knew this nidoran’s sacrifice was not in vain. There would be another run, but for now A pressed A+B+Start+Select, returning to the main menu, a land of infinite possibilities await ahead.

Image Image Image

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:58 am

Shenanagans wrote:leaving our protagonist at only 2 health! ... A did not realize he was hit by 2 string shots by the weedle and when the caterpie appeared nidoran was slain by 2 tackles.
It took 2 tackles to kill him after 2 string shots when he was at most 2 levels higher than when he was at 2 HP? DansGame
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

M.BisonFuté
Schoolkid

Post by M.BisonFuté » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:13 am

In my dream Werster died because he got beaten by Kangaroos and then Pokémon speedrunners were raiding people with fun raid messages about Werster death, you were raiding with "Werster fainted " as a raiding message, and 5upa was raiding with "Kangaskhan"

luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer

Post by luckytyphlosion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:27 am

Hello, I hope your proud of this World Record. Unfortunately, this is Pokemon 151, which means next weak, someone will discover a new glitch that allows a 10 minute time save which means, despite the fact that you want to move on, you will not be able to and will be forced to continue to run this game so that you can have a run that shows the best thing possible for this run
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

Sinstar
Jr. Trainer

Post by Sinstar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:35 am

This is the run. If these words could possibly describe the amount of positivity in my body right at this very moment, your screen would shatter in shock. This whole run is perfect. There's been no fuck ups anywhere, the sole reason he's behind right now is due to amazing luck in his previous run. He's also amazingly calm in intense situations and never fucks up and at any possible chance he gets. He loves you guys, he loves streaming, the only reason he still streams rarely is because his is sending the donations he gets to charity to build a roof over some poor child. He also has an amazing social life, when he streams though he stream all day. I can't believe he hasn't been honoured fo his duties to society already. This is a complete and utter epitome of the perfect speedrunner.
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

Sinstar
Jr. Trainer

Post by Sinstar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:39 am

This might be the run. If these words could possibly describe the amount of nothing in my body right at this very moment, your screen continue working as normal. This whole run is normal. There's been some fuck ups, the sole reason he's exactly on pace with his pb right now is due to the average luck in his previous run. He's also amazingly meh in intense situations and fucks up once in a while. He likes you guys, he likes streaming, the reason he still streams once or twice a week is because his is a reasonable streamer who has an average amount of time. He also has a social life, when he streams for quite a bit. I can't believe he hasn't tied his pb yet. This is a complete and utter epitome of the average speedrun.
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

heero_fred
Youngster

Post by heero_fred » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 am

"Dᴇᴀʀ ᴀᴋɪʀʀᴜ: Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ 10 ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴜᴛ sʜɪᴛᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇs. I ᴡɪʟʟ RIP ɪɴ ᴘᴇᴘᴘᴇʀᴏɴɴɪ ᴄᴀᴘᴘᴜᴄᴄɪɴᴏ ᴘɪsᴛᴀᴄʜɪᴏ. Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sᴘᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ. Pʟs ɴᴏ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ɴɪᴅᴏʀɪɴᴏ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀɪɴᴏ "

luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer

Post by luckytyphlosion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:34 am

FUCK: Gengar, Abra, Gengar, Gengar, Gengar, Abra, Gengar, Cooltrainer, 1/256 misses, shit Charmander stats, Supersonic, Gengar, Grimer, Shorts Guy, Grimer, Gengar, Cooltrainer, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Mt. Moon DSum, Level 10 Paras, Old Man encounters, Cooltrainer, 'M, Gengar, Cooltrainer, Weedle guy, Cooltrainer, Gengar, Gengar, shit items, Jigglypuff, Gengar, Mr. Mime-ing, Cooltrainer, Ditto, Gengar, Grimer, Grimer, Clefairy, computer mic, 0 3 9-ing, crashes, Gengar, Cooltrainer, Gengar, Gengar, luckytyphlosion, Grimer, Super Rod Encounters, Cooltrainer, Grimer, Cooltrainermichael, Exeggcute, Gengar, Gengar and FUCKING COOLTRAINERMICHAEL/GENGAR.

Still mad that there isn't a strikeout option.
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

Meball
Bug Catcher

Post by Meball » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:54 am

>Regrowth - Allows complete recovery of any form of damage/injury. It is not a form of recovery magic; instead, by reverse-reading the records of the Eidos, copying the past information of the target and directly overwriting it, he is able to make the injury "not have existed in the first place".
>Decomposition - Decomposes material into atoms. Has been used by Tatsuya to unarm hundreds of soldiers from their guns at once.
>Material Burst - Decomposes substances into pure energy following E=MC², almost like an atomic bomb. Actually produces more energy than an atomic bomb, as energy is not lost to collisions between electrons and positrons like in annihilation reactions.
>Elite martial artist by world standard. His physical ninja skills are so impressive people thinks they are spells, when they're just his natural parameters.
>Elite class strategist by world standards
>Incredible speed at releasing magic, elite of the elite by world standards. Can essentially eliminate the buffer time completely
>Nearly unlimited magic supply
>Eyes analyze magic, allows him to cancel spells.
>The worlds greatest magic technology engineer
>Also known as god of destruction and rebirth
>His crippling flaws are that he's merely "average" in looks and suffers from weakened emotions, making him the cool badass stoic character. He also is bad at baby tier spells, making people discriminate against him.

deogenerate
Preschooler

Post by deogenerate » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:56 am

I love Dabomstew’s Let’s Plays

Sinstar
Jr. Trainer

Post by Sinstar » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:31 am

mountebank wins again
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

Zatherwrath
Preschooler

Post by Zatherwrath » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Yᴜɢɪ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Sʜᴀᴍᴀɴ Kɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I Mᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ Sʜᴇɴɢ-Gᴏɴɢ-Wᴜᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ Pᴏᴋéᴍᴏɴ Mᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Fɪʀᴇ Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜɪɴɢ Sᴀsᴜᴋᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ Nᴀʀᴀᴋᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Bᴀʟʟs ᴛᴏ ᴡɪsʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ Pʜɪʟᴏsᴏᴘʜᴇʀ's Sᴛᴏɴᴇ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ Hᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴍʏ ᴛᴏ ғʀᴇᴇ Gɪɢᴀʙʏᴛᴇ!
"I eat rainbows for breakfast." -Cooltrainermichael 2013

"This is what happens when I blow my load early." -Akiiru, 2014

"I just need to spray the cage with my fluid." - Maquina_azul30 2014

blakest
Bug Catcher

Post by blakest » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am

Strimmer, do you know why I'm so tired of all this copy pasta? Because it makes all the streamers reluctant to respond to big blocks of text. They don't want to be baited. They don't want their Twitch chat to explode, mocking them for responding to something which was clearly a pasta, something that was originally written to some other streamer, but had had the name crudely replaced with theirs wherever it was mentioned. Let me tell you Strimmer, I wrote this -right now- just for you. I didn't just replace someone else's name with yours. No. This was written only to you, CTM. Just like every other time I've written to you, but you never responded because everyone else just copy and pasted it and so you thought it was a joke, and that there wasn't a person behind it. Strimmer, for once, will you give this chunk of text a chance before it becomes disposable copy pasta?
PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp

JoeTheRapper
Youngster

Post by JoeTheRapper » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:11 am

Hi and welcome to my stream! I'm Akinoob and I (never) play video games! When I'm not currently playing anything I like to to sit in my chair and watch people play childrens games, show off my showdown skills, and make fun of mormons.
WR is easy just don't fuck up.
twitch.tv/joetherapper
Showdown ladder peaks (old rating): XY OU 2000, BW OU 2300, XY LC 1800.

Return to “Social Nonsense”