Copypasta

Feel free to talk about anything here.
luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer

Re: Copypasta

Post by luckytyphlosion » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:16 am

lucky's  late  again
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

"So I go away for 4 hours, edda and horou are streaming 151 and nana hasnt started yet, come back and those two are still streaming 151 but nana has new WR clearly nana's stream and run didnt actually exist" -Dabomstew 2015
Feel free to follow me for all your Pokemon Resetting Needs!

Image Image Image

zackcat
Known Troller

Post by zackcat » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 pm

nice memes

Gamefandan
Preschooler

Post by Gamefandan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:08 pm

I have noticed that these days Speedgamemen have been memeing so hard that they even speedrun their milk. As I have gotten into this new speedgame, I will tell you that there are multiple categories. There is 1%, 2%, Whole%, and even Almond%. 2% is the main category people run... but 2% is such a scrub category, I run the best category: 100%. I speedrun my milk RIGHT OFF THE TEET. I even run the japanese version of the cow so it goes faster. 100% milk wr baby. ezpz

Keizaron
Site Admin

Post by Keizaron » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:08 am

Keizaron Always Fourth

Decon082
Jr. Trainer

Post by Decon082 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:25 pm

I used dsum to catch all the pokemon and it only took me an hour. I already have beaten this cheaters record.
I am the person who has ruined Red "Glitchless" forever and seconhandedly, Blue NSC Single Segment too
http://www.twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe

luckytyphlosion
Pokémon Trainer

Post by luckytyphlosion » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:15 am

The only people who really have a reason to speedrun Pokémon are shy beta mails who want to play as a girl so they don't have to be men.
Jack-Flys are OpieOP.

"GO ASK SANQUI" - luckytyphlosion whenever someone asks about how something in Pokémon Red/Blue works. (this means you exarion Kappa)

RXFADEZ
Pokémon Trainer

Post by RXFADEZ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:12 pm

I'm not sure this counts as Copypasta. I just needed to share my rant with the world.

Decon082
Jr. Trainer

Post by Decon082 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm

So I've been wondering, are there actual strats for the encounters or does he just yell different pokemon names every time and get lucky?
I am the person who has ruined Red "Glitchless" forever and seconhandedly, Blue NSC Single Segment too
http://www.twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe

EpicFail
Preschooler

Post by EpicFail » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Do ExarionU is the not so great? are you kidding me When did you Nidoking and, last time I saw a Pokemon speedrunner in such a run and movement? ExarionU places the game in a different level, if you look at the runner at timesaves of redbar ridiculous with his skills we have until now, we will be blessed. Gunnermaniac3 will break the record. Werster will break the record. ExarionU suspends the game. You will be able to maintain the redbar. I prefer to run.

Return to “Social Nonsense”