Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire Category Rules
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:34 am
Defeat Rayquaza (Ruby Field)
- Timing starts when you select the ball speed, and ends on the final hit on Rayquaza
- Runs must be single segment
- Runs must be done on the Ruby Field
- Accepted emulators are VBA and VBA-rr.
- All other emulators are banned.
- If using emulator, using save states and speedup for any reason (including reaching the New Game screen faster) is not allowed.
- Using emulator to create custom palettes that are not usable on any kind of official console is not allowed.
- If using emulator, the entire emulator, including the window border, must be captured and visible. An example can be seen here: