* Timing is by RTA, where timer starts at New Game and ends when screen fades to white after Hall of Fame in game time is shown.
* All 8 badges must be won from their Gym Leaders in reverse order they appear on the Trainer Card
* Runs must be done on English version.
* Save Corruption is allowed.
* Other glitches (trainer-fly, old man, etc) are allowed.
* Having a save file present on the cart/emulator when you start the run is not allowed. This rule is in place to prevent carrying over certain parts of save data from the old file, such as the glitched "fastest" text speed. You can use Up+B+Select on the title screen to clear your save data.
* All variants of VBA are banned from all GB/GBC games. Approved emulators are Gambatte and BGB.
* If using emulator, using save states is not allowed.
* Video is not strictly required however it's recommended that you have one when you submit your time. Runs that take the top spot should definitely have a video
* For convenience, please post what console (or emulator) you have used to complete this run to compare times. This is because hard resets are much faster on emulator, so they have a slight advantage over console runs.
1) Gymfreak739 - 17:29 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWih2NUJC94 (EMU)
2) Stringflow - 19:03 - https://www.twitch.tv/stringflow/v/78491273 (GCN)
A semi-organized place for tracking leaderboards of unofficial categories / Pokemon ROM hacks. Please read the pinned rules topic before posting!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests