Looking for Speedrun.com Moderators

Collaborate on projects all around the community (coding, wiki, etc.)
heero_fred
Youngster

Re: Looking for Speedrun.com Moderators

Post by heero_fred » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:15 am

heero_fred

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. I am qualified for this position because I currently hold the WR and I'm one of the most knowledagbe people about the game.

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond. I am qualified for this position because I have the second best time, and I'm constantly working on new ways to break the game, also held the WR in multiple ocassions.

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Rumble. As I am one of the few people currently working on the game

jtmagicman
Schoolkid

Post by jtmagicman » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:11 am

JTMagicman

I would also like to apply for Pokémon Stadium I run this game for a while & currently have the 2nd best time for the game & would work closly with other people for the leaderboard

M.BisonFuté
Schoolkid

Post by M.BisonFuté » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:41 am

MBisonFuté

I would like to apply for mod for Pokémon Fire Red. I've been doing FRR2 only recently but I'm focusing on this category and already reached sub 4 IGT with my own rerouted route for Zapdos but want to improve to go under Sfayneb's time as a first goal for now.
My knowledge about Any% is not that big but I could help and might jump into it soon, but definitively gonna look more into the route and some runs.

Vincento341
Bug Catcher

Post by Vincento341 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:10 am

Vincento341

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Emerald. I am qualified for this position because I've likely played it more than anyone else and have lots of (if not the most) in-game knowledge for any% glitchless. I also intend to brush up on any% knowledge and do runs in the future.

~Cheers~ FrankerZ
Image Follow me @ Image Image Image Image

crafted
Preschooler

Post by crafted » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:07 pm

craftedite

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokémon Crystal. I am qualified for this position because I know a lot about the game, have ran it for a year and have the second best time.

loafofbread13
Preschooler

Post by loafofbread13 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:31 am

Loafofbread13

I am applying to be a moderator for Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green. I am qualified for this position because i currently run any% and will be spending 2015 grinding pokemon games. I know the route very well for any% since I run it. I plan on learning E4R2 and am very familiar with the game, route, and things to look for as far as verification is concerned.

Keizaron
Site Admin

Post by Keizaron » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Keizaron

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Crystal. I am qualified for this position because I have extensive knowledge of the game, a top time on the leaderboards (only 2 minutes off of the current world record), and have invested many hours into the game.

I am also applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Red/Blue. I am qualified for this position because I have extensive knowledge of the game, have helped route some of the more current strats, a respectable time on the leaderboards, and have once again invested many hours into the game.

anirocks99
Schoolkid

Post by anirocks99 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Anirocks99

I am applying for the position of moderator in Pokemon Black. While I haven't run the game in a while, I've been working behind the scenes, updating the faq, and helped out with some of the new routing. As well as that, I'm one of the moderators at the Harry Potter Leaderboards on the site and know how to work around speedrun.com

MEvRNG
Bug Catcher

Post by MEvRNG » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:59 pm

MEvRNG

I am applying to be moderator of FireRed/LeafGreen. Although I'm currently inactive due to a busy schedule, I would be willing to devote time to moderation and verification as well as lend help to new runners. I think everyone who knows me will appreciate that I am qualified for the position having held the World Record and done extensive routing for Any% as well as some work with Round 2, particularly the Mewtwo route.

SirRouven
Bug Catcher

Post by SirRouven » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:23 am

MasterR1003

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.
I am qualified for this position because I have much knowledge about the ranger series in general since I played through all three games multiple times and I already speedrun the first one. I am currently learning/routing the third installment.
Since speedrunning the first ranger game is a lot of fun, I also thought about its sequels and I found this game to be really interesting for speedrunning. While the other two Pokémon Ranger games have a boring beginning with a lot of tutorials which you cannot skip, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs lets you skip almost every explanation/tutorial and throws you right into the action at the beginning.
I haven´t done any runs of this game, yet but I will definetly run any%, soon.

Fretzi
Bug Catcher

Post by Fretzi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Could anyone remove me as a mod in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team leaderboards?
We had a huge discovery lately and I don't want to work with them anymore since that showed some really stupid stuff.
My name on speedrun.com is Fretzi, so any of the super-mods please remove me as a moderator.
Thank you

Amoeba
Cooltrainer

Post by Amoeba » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 am

BafflingAmoeba

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Pinball: Ruby/Sapphire. I am qualified for this position because I currently have the best time for the Ruby Field stage (and the misc. category Catch Jirachi), plan on running the Sapphire Field stage, and plan on (and have started) working on the wiki pages for the game.
~

Keizaron
Site Admin

Post by Keizaron » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:43 am

Keizaron

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Gold/Silver. I am qualified for this position because I have extensive knowledge of the game, a great time on the leaderboards, and I play it more than Shenpai. I also watch/verify a ton of stuff for Red/Blue, so I put in the work.

Rubberduckyassassin
Preschooler

Post by Rubberduckyassassin » Thu May 07, 2015 1:00 am

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Rumble and any of the rumble games. I have world record in most of the categories in pokemon rumble and am the only active player. also i play a variety of games and moderate many games including Super Smash Bros Melee

7hryne
Bug Catcher

Post by 7hryne » Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 pm

7hryne

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Emerald. I am qualified for this position because I decided to involve myself a lot in the PSR community. I am speedrunning the game for several months now, and I keep track on all the improvement the routes can have. I am currently working on the 100% route with Metarkrai so I think I might have enough knowledges to apply for the moderation of the game.

Keizaron
Site Admin

Post by Keizaron » Sat May 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Keizaron

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. I am qualified for this position because I have a respectable knowledge of the game, have been intimately involved in the newest routing, currently have the world record, and have been the most active out of the current runners.
Last edited by Keizaron on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

MKDasher
Schoolkid

Post by MKDasher » Sat May 30, 2015 5:51 pm

MKDasher

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I am qualified for this position because I have been working on strats for 1 year and a half and I have a lot of knowledge of this game. Also I currently hold the WR for any% glitchless category.

stump
Bug Catcher

Post by stump » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:54 pm

stumpdotio (but speedrun.com username is stump)

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokémon Trading Card Game. I am qualified for this position because I have always liked running the game, watching runs of the game, following and examining efforts at improving its strats, and giving a hand to newer runners of the game. This means that I know the game and what to look for, and that I am willing to carefully watch and verify submissions.
http://twitch.tv/stumpdotio (Red glitchless, Blue NSC, Yellow NSC, and 151... and also Spyro games.)
I enjoy nice assembly dives.
KevinTurtle KevinTurtle KevinTurtle
Upcoming project: Practice savestate generator (tell it what DVs you want and such)

MKDasher
Schoolkid

Post by MKDasher » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:26 pm

MKDasher

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and Pokemon Platinum. I am qualified for this position because I have been playing Pearl any% category, and eventhough I have never run Platinum, I have knowledge about the mechanics of every generation 4 game.

Decon082
Jr. Trainer

Post by Decon082 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 pm

DeconStream (speedrun.com username is Decon082)

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition. I am qualified for this position because I have been running the game for over a year, and have deep knowledge of the Any% Glitchless route, strategies, and most of the inner workings of the game. I also have experience with the Any% No Save Corruption category and can moderate runs in this category as well.

I enjoy helping out other Yellow runners and I try to watch every Yellow stream I see, and I would definitely be willing to help moderate and verify runs. I also believe Yellow could use another moderator because there is nobody active as a moderator who currently runs glitchless.
I am the person who has ruined Red "Glitchless" forever and seconhandedly, Blue NSC Single Segment too
http://www.twitch.tv/iateyourpie/subscribe

SWhiteblock
Preschooler

Post by SWhiteblock » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:18 am

StrawberryWhiteblock

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Trading Card Game. I am qualified for this position for this position because I have a strong understanding of the game and I have an extremely competitive time (I'm 2nd on the leaderboard). I am the author of the most updated notes for the game. Although I can not stream as much as I'd like to, I check speedrun.com very often, so verifying runs is not impractical for me.

By the same token, I am also applying for a position of moderator for Pokemon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!. As it is the same game as TCG1 at its core, I feel I am also qualified for this position. I currently hold the World Record (although that may not be much of an accomplishment at the moment). I also wrote notes for the speedrun route. I want to promote TCG2 as it is a very unappreciated game and want to help in any way possible.

jtmagicman
Schoolkid

Post by jtmagicman » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:34 am

JTMagicman

I am applying for moderator for Pokemon Omega Ruby/ Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Fire Red / Leaf Green

I am qualified for this position as I have alot of knowledge about the games & put in the time routing these games. I also have decent times for both of these games.

I spend a decent amount of time verifying other runs from games I currently moderate being an active member of the community.
Last edited by jtmagicman on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Keizaron
Site Admin

Post by Keizaron » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:26 am

Keizaron

I am applying for super moderator for Pokemon Series. I am qualified for this position due to the enormous amount of time and effort put into the current leaderboards I moderate, the time and effort put towards the community in general, general knowledge of most of the main series runs, and overall activity level.

This is an unusual application, but with all the feedback I've received on the idea, it feels like it would be a great move to continue productivity within the community.

tyrant14
Preschooler

Post by tyrant14 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:47 am

TheTyrant14

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokemon Emerald. I am qualified for this position because I've ran this game for several months and have done lots of routing for the game. I also have an okay time for the game.

I am also applying for the postition of moderator for Pokemom Platinum. I am qualified for this position because I was the former WR holder and have extensive knowledge of the game. I have done a lot of routing as well.

I also want to apply for the position of moderator for Pokemon White 2. I am qualified for this because I put in hours of routing for the game and understand all aspects of the run. Unfortunatley capture card issues have kept me from improving my current time.

doubleddoes
Preschooler

Post by doubleddoes » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:50 am

doubleddoes

I am applying for the position of moderator for Pokémon Snap. I am qualified for this position because I have played the game since childhood and have been running the game as speedrunner for almost a year, I have great knowledge of the game and am continuing to learn all the new strats as they are being discovered.

I currently run mostly 100% and have achieved 14th place although I know all strats involved with the other categories.

Return to “Projects”