HitBoX Pokemon SpeedRuns

Collaborate on projects all around the community (coding, wiki, etc.)
iMAX1UP
Bug Catcher

HitBoX Pokemon SpeedRuns

Post by iMAX1UP » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello all, name's Max aka iMAX1UP. I've streaming/speedrunning Pokémon games for about 1½ years at twitch.tv. I've had events that lead me to stream at hitbox.tv. I have been streaming at HitBoX for about 1-2 month actively so far and I'm planning to stay there for a while. I have had ideas to create a Pokemon SpeedRun Team at Hitbox but Ive noticed there is already one so no point in creating another one. That is why Im coming here to request somethings of such team & related subject.
I ask whoever created such team if i may join the team 1st of all. 2nd, would there be a way i can have some privileges as to editting the page to look more appealing/attractive as well as inform the pokemon speedrun community you can join the team in following such terms (similar to how twitch pokemon speedrun requisite works) and let them know that there's another site they can be part of for streaming. Lastly, I believe that there is no point in creating a team if theres no activity involve, meaning If i created a team at hitbox of related games and i dont stream in there nor stay active letting others know of such & they can be part of such, why should i create a team in the 1st place?
By me being part of the team, streaming actively at hitbox pokemon speedrun related content, help in simple tasks to make the page look more appealing/attractive (not just copy & paste twitch pokemon speedrun images), inform people about having alternatives of streaming and speedrunning elsewhere, I can help contribute in expanding the community of pokemon speedrunning as well as letting people have choices to where they can stream & join a community. I have thought on how to go about communicating my ideas to others and I normally dont express myself due to many people misjudging ones character but I believe is better if i can say somethings here before I take an alternative.
Thank you all for reading this. Apologies if there's any misunderstanding, feel free to express your difference of opinion. If im denied of my requests, it is ok for there are many options available at hand to me and at least i tried expressing myself. Avoid thinking you must accept my terms in what i have requested, for there are many options for me to go on about this. Again thank you, I only wish to be part of a community that we can grow together and have a blast having fun while we live life. If this topic is in the wrong section, apologies for not knowing better, feel free to post it where it belongs (maybe trash Kappa ).
Last edited by iMAX1UP on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
♥ CHECK ME OUT ♥
Image Image Image Image Image

Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

Re: HitBoX Pokemon SpeedRuns

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Hi Imax,

As far as I'm aware, Halqery was the one who created the team, so you can probably message him on his twitch (I think it is www.twitch.tv/halqerylive). I am not aware of the flexibility Hitbox might provide in regards to multiple owners of a team, but it may be worthwhile to message him personally. There is certainly nothing wrong to make a Hitbox Pokemon Speedrunning presence, best of luck!

CTM
El.Psy.Congroo.

iMAX1UP
Bug Catcher

Post by iMAX1UP » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:24 am

Thank you so much CooltrainerMichael... I will do just as you mentioned, email him and go on about right to it.
♥ CHECK ME OUT ♥

xxxAceBlade
Schoolkid

Post by xxxAceBlade » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Anyone know if it's possible to belong to two teams on hitbox? I'd love to join the PSR one, but I'm part of another team called MightyTopTeir, which is a variety games team. I was wondering if it was possible to maybe list myself as streaming on PSR when running pokemon and MTT when playing anything else.
Why the fuck is there a rainbow deer thing on the side of this page?

iMAX1UP
Bug Catcher

Post by iMAX1UP » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Im sure you can... im doing it TriHard, I belong to speedrunning team overall and hoping to join myself specifically for pokemon speedrunning. Not to mention when you are in a team, you have the ability to create one of yourself as well, so by stating that im sure you can join many teams. Correct me if im wrong by giving it a try ;)
♥ CHECK ME OUT ♥

Tim
Preschooler

Post by Tim » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:03 am

xxxAceBlade wrote:Anyone know if it's possible to belong to two teams on hitbox? I'd love to join the PSR one, but I'm part of another team called MightyTopTeir, which is a variety games team. I was wondering if it was possible to maybe list myself as streaming on PSR when running pokemon and MTT when playing anything else.
You can be in as many groups as you want to, but you can only display one on your stream at a time. The one displayed should be easily switchable. :)

iMAX1UP
Bug Catcher

Post by iMAX1UP » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:19 am

So I tried communicating with the person Halqery i believe that's his name... I sent him a twitch message as well as went to his stream meanwhile he was streaming & let him know that I sent him a twitch message regarding my requests & all. I also apologize for any interruption meanwhile he was streaming and he said it was ok & that he was going to check it. Its been two days already plus the days i have send my 1st post & i havent gotten any response. Im assuming he doesnt want to respond back... therefore im doing a different approach to the team for pokemon speedrun at hitbox.tv. If anybody is interested in helping me out of coming out with an alternate name that relates to Pokemon Speedruns... you are welcome to post it... & ill consider it... keep in mind try to keep it short so people can easily find it not deviating ourself from the team name itself which is Pokemon Speedruns. I have ideas of my own but for now I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your time reading this. :D :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: So i have come out with a team name for the new pokemon speedruns at hitbox.tv thanks to my viewers. The name it self is nothing fancy cause i tried relating to this site as well as keeping it to its original as best as possible. Pokemon Speed Urns is the name of team at hitbox.tv. Everybody is welcome to join as long as you meet the pre requesite. such requirement is nothing more than what you all have done at twitch but in consideration that you do actively be part of streaming at hitbox.tv. If any concerns or questions please let me know & i will do the best i can to my ability to answer you & understand each other points of view. Thank you again for reading for taking time to read this. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
♥ CHECK ME OUT ♥

Return to “Projects”