Google Docs problems

Collaborate on projects all around the community (coding, wiki, etc.)
xxxAceBlade
Schoolkid

Google Docs problems

Post by xxxAceBlade » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:30 pm

A lot of the notes we have are linked to google docs, which me and some others have recently been having problems with. I made a pastebin of the google doc notes for Gold Any%, is it alright to do the same for other catagories and include them as alternate links on the wiki? I just want to make something that's accessible for everyone.
Why the fuck is there a rainbow deer thing on the side of this page?

Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

Re: Google Docs problems

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Feel free to add notes in another format. I was trying to start transitioning notes into the wiki format, but that project stalled a bit. There are no "official routes" that everyone must use, so feel free to link accurate notes on the wiki that are somewhat formatted well.
El.Psy.Congroo.
Image Image Image Image Image

xxxAceBlade
Schoolkid

Post by xxxAceBlade » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:35 am

I'd happily transfer them all to wiki format, but wiki format is scary. It was confusing enough adding my time a few days ago lol. Maybe if I ever learn how to internet better Keepo
Why the fuck is there a rainbow deer thing on the side of this page?

Cooltrainermichael
Site Admin

Post by Cooltrainermichael » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 am

Oh, it's more than simply just copy pasting and fixing a format here or there, just thought that some of the wiki functions (aka the drop-down menus) are quite convenient for a new runner to get a brief explanation / a map where a more advanced runner don't need the extra notes, if that makes sense. Kinda just wanted to do a revamp with it, but feel free to post notes that are more accurate or better formatted than the ones currently.
El.Psy.Congroo.

Luckless
Site Admin

Post by Luckless » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:03 am

honestly you can also just put the pastebin notes into a wiki page and save it then others will help out with reformatting afterwards. I'd be willing to help with formatting at least OneHand
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Return to “Projects”