PSR Official Marathon Planning

Collaborate on projects all around the community (coding, wiki, etc.)
G_heinz
Pokémon Trainer

Re: PSR Official Marathon Planning

Post by G_heinz » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:44 am

any idea how long the deliberation will take before we see a rough schedule?

MEvRNG
Bug Catcher

Post by MEvRNG » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 am

Hey, I've taken a look at the submitted list and given the fact that only JP and I have submitted FR Round 2 as a race I'd like to withdraw my submission - I'd have been interested in being part of a larger race but I don't really have time to practice round 2 with ESA coming up so I feel coverage of the run I would do will not be a high enough quality to do either me or the marathon justice. I'm sure JP will do a great job and I've spoken to him about possibly jumping in a skype call to help out with the commentary.

If I may register my opinion, I would prefer if Round 2 was run for the PSR marathon seeing as any% is going to be run at ESA.
Obviously it's between the planning committee and JP but I just feel that would make sense and I think most people would probably agree.

Anyway, good luck guys - I'm really looking forward to this! KevinTurtle KevinTurtle

MeGotsThis
Schoolkid

Post by MeGotsThis » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 am

RIP my name.

Shenanagans
Site Admin

Post by Shenanagans » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am

I would race FRR2 :( I didnt submit it because I had 3 other games to submit and didnt know FRR2 would be of interest. Im sure others feel the same way.
Feel free to follow me for all your Pokemon Resetting Needs!

Image Image Image

Sup3rH3nry
Preschooler

Post by Sup3rH3nry » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Lol I didn't know about this until a week ago, so I can't participate :( hopefully there is some catastrophic failure and I can step in like a hero and be like ill fill in for the job

Wait that makes no sense

G_heinz
Pokémon Trainer

Post by G_heinz » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:12 pm

yooooooo so is this still a thing? i don't really know how you guys planned to stream it all continuously (like on one dedicated stream or like on individuals' stream or what have you) or like a lot of other logistics like that but if this project is in need of help getting the ball rolling i'd be happy to help. don't know what i could do in particular since i don't know what needs doing but i really wanna see the marathon happen even if sapphire doesn't make the cut so i hope it works out!

HasbeenKOed
Preschooler

Post by HasbeenKOed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:26 pm

Yo peeps. I will be about for as long as needed if any helperino is desired regarding donations, restreaming, reminding Dawtm he has to strim in half an hour, etc. Just shout if you want it. SoonerLater
Original G. 200% KevinTurtle. It simply isn't a party until I come kicking down that door, Ghostbuster gun in hand, shooting whipped cream everywhere. #CompleteSatisfaction

Return to “Projects”